For Apple TV+ subscribers in Los Angeles, Unites States, the video streaming service is sending free pizza to celebrate the finale of its horror-thriller series, ‘Servant’. In partnership with Cheezus Crust and Grubhub, subscribers in LA will be getting their free treats starting from 5 p.m. PST.
Apple TV+ launched season 2 of Servant “Where’s Jericho?” on January 15. Directed by M. Night Shyamalan, Servant follows a Philadelphia couple in mourning after an unspeakable tragedy creates a rift in their marriage and opens the door for a mysterious force to enter their home.”
The video streaming service has also announced season 3 of the series coming out in 2022. And Apple TV+ has found a new way to not only treat current subscribers but also to attract new ones.
Order free pizza when watching the Apple TV+ series ‘Servant’ via Grubhub
Over the weekend, subscribers in LA can order a free pizza from Cheezus Crust Pizza via the Grubhub app, when watching the finale of Servant season 2. As per the shared image, the sponsored pizza box has the ‘Sevant’ logo with two hands holding a slice in the artwork.
Listed at $30 and discounted at checkout, the pizza parlor offers different toppings as enjoyed in the series like shimeiji mushroom, duck sausage, nameko mushrooms, confit leeks, thyme, and mozzarella.
The Turners launch Cheezus Crust, a pizza delivery service, in Season 2 of @Servant. To celebrate the finale, we’re bringing free pizza to LA exclusively on @grubhub this weekend. Starting today at 5PM PST.@Gjelina: https://t.co/7T43XbSOXQ@MiloandOlive: https://t.co/jhiwr3BGgt pic.twitter.com/A5uqSqtjrn
— Apple TV (@AppleTV) March 19, 2021
Grubhub app offers a large selection of restaurants with pick-up and home delivery options. Users can download the app from App Store for free and subscribe to its premium plan for $9.99 per month. The release notes read,
- THE MOST RESTAURANTS – Chinese, Greek, Italian, or any other food type you’re craving, it’s covered. Exclusive local restaurant partners like Taco Bell and McDonald’s, you’ll find that mom-and-pop shop AND the national spot you love.
- EASY TAKEOUT ORDERS – You can also count on Grubhub’s 24/7 customer support.
- REAL-TIME ORDER TRACKING- Grubhub offers real-time order tracking so you know exactly when to dash to the door for your delicious meal.
- MULTIPLE ORDERING OPTIONS- Order now or preorder your next meal, Re-order your favorite meals with a tap. Pay through a variety of options including Apple Pay, Venmo, and Grubhub gift cards.
- DEALS AND SPECIALS- Gain access to exclusive benefits only available through Grubhub+
Apple TV+ is available for $4.99 per month via the Apple TV app on iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple TV, and apple.com. It is also available on select TV sets of LG, Samsung, Amazon, and Roku. The streaming platform is also available in Apple’s subscription bundle called Apple One.