Apple TV+ is gradually but regularly adding new titles in its content library. The streamer has teased new shows and movies coming later this year and 2023 for subscribers to know what is in stored for them.
Here are the 23 new titles coming to Apple TV+ soon
As seen in the new “Apple TV+ Winter 2022 & Beyond” video uploaded on the streamer’s official YouTube channel, twenty-three new series and films are coming soon on the service. The new reel also includes returning seasons of existing shows, and award-winning titles, along with testimonies from publishers.
Apple TV+ returning shows:
- The Afterparty
- Selena Gomez: My Mind & Me
- Ted Lasso
Apple TV+ new comedies and dramas
- Emancipation (December 9, 2022)
- Sharper (February 17, 2023)
- Shrinking (January 27, 2023)
- The Big Door Prize
- Dear Edward
- Hello Tomorrow!
- The Last Thing He Told Me
- Masters of the Air
- My Kind of Country
In addition to original content, Apple TV+ has also expanded its back catalog of third-party content at the launch of time of its new releases for a limited time. With the release of the new movie “Causeway” starring Jennifer Lawrence, the streamer added the Hunger Games series, and for Spirited, Apple TV+ aired Semi-Pro, Old School, and Van Wilder.
It is speculated that if this experimental back catalog works to attract and retain subscribers, Apple might reconsider its “only-originals” policy for the Apple TV+ video streaming service.
- Google asks Apple to “upgrade” to RCS from the 30-years-old SMS messaging protocol
- Launch of Apple mixed-reality headset pushed back to second half of 2023
- UK authority clears Apple, Spotify, and other audio streamers of anti-competitive allegations by artists
- Technicians mod Apple’s 24-inch iMac with all-screen design with no chin
- New Apple Card owners can enjoy 5% Daily Cash payment on Apple purchases until 25 Dec, 2022
- Apple files counter lawsuit against AliveCor over Apple Watch ECG patent infringements