Microsoft has started rolling out Windows 10 May 2020 update today. If you have not received the update yet and are eager to get your hands on it before others, you can download Windows 10 May 2020 ISO file to manually force update your PC and enjoy the new features. Here is how you can download the latest 32-bit and 64-bit ISO file.
Download Windows 10 May 2020 ISO File
Windows 10 May 2020 was released today with a ton of new features which include a built-in Linux Kernel for developers, conversational updates to Cortana, instant Bluetooth pairing with devices through notifications, passwordless logins, kaomoji support, DirectX 12 Ultimate, third-party Xbox Game Bar widgets and much more.
Windows 10 May 2020 System Requirements
Before you try to upgrade your computer, make sure that it meets the following minimum system requirements:
- CPU: 1 GHz or faster
- RAM: 1 GB for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
- Storage: 32GB or larger
- Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800×600
An ISO image for Windows 10 May 2020 update can be downloaded directly from Microsoft which can then be used to manually upgrade your current PC, or to create a bootable USB drive to install it on other PCs. The bootable USB drive can be used for a clean install as it contains the full version of Windows 10.
- To download the update, head to Microsoft’s website. If you do not see the page, you would have to use Chrome browser, inspect element > toggle device toolbar, select iPhone or Android from the top, and refresh, to trick the website into believing you are using an unsupported operating system.
- Under select edition, click on the dropdown to select Windows 10 and click Confirm.
- Select the product language that you want to download the ISO file in. Make sure to select the correct language before download, otherwise you will have to re-download the ISO file all over again.
- Once the page refreshes, you will see the below downloads section. Download the appropriate 32-bit or 64-bit ISO file for your computer. If you have a recent computer, chances are that you would need to download the 64-bit ISO file. You can double check by going to Windows Settings > System > About and looking for System Type value.
In case you just want to download the English versions of the 32-bit and 64-bit ISO files, here are the direct download links for Window 10 May 2020 ISO files:
Once your Windows 10 May 2020 ISO file is downloaded, you can double click to open it as a virtual image in Windows 10 and install the update. Alternatively, you can create installation media using Windows 10 Update Assistant.