Take your iPhone’s personalization experience to the next with the new Dynamic Notch app. Created by Deepansh Jagga, the Dynamic Notch: Wallpaper app lets you decorate the notch of your iPhone with more than 100 wallpaper designs.
Introduced in iPhone X, the notch is a cutout on the iPhone’s display that houses Face ID components and a selfie camera which is visible as a black space on the Lock Screen and Home Screen. Now you can transform the boring cutout into a cool space that represents your personality, or mood.
Here is everything Dynamic Notch: Wallpaper app
In addition to setting a custom wallpaper to the Lock Screen and Home Screen, you can now set the notch of the compatible iPhone with fun high-quality wallpapers with depth effects from the Dynamic Notch app’s collection or import from your personal iPhone photo library.
Here is the app’s complete features list:
- Customize the iPhone Notch and the new island.
- Choose from 100+ curated designs to beautify your wallpaper.
- Select high quality custom wallpapers with depth effect.
- Import your own wallpaper designs from your iPhone photo library.
- Resize image according to your needs.
- 100+ designs for all iOS models: Ranging from the first iPhone X with a notch to the latest iPhone 14 Pro models with the new island.
- Export your high quality “Dynamic Notch” wallpaper in HD, 4K.
- Set the exported wallpaper as the lock screen or home screen wallpaper.
You can download the Dynamic Notch app from the App Store with $2.99 in-app purchase for Pro Version. It is compatible with iPhone X and later models and requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Sticky Timers app allows you to run multiple timers in Live Activities and Dynamic Island
- Here are the apps that support Live Activities on Lock Screen and Dynamic Island
- CARROT Weather adds support for Live Activities in Dynamic Island and Lock Screen
- iOS 16 Live Activities used to display vote count of the Brazilian election in real time
- iOS 16.2 beta allows Live Activities to show more frequent updates