Apple Fitness Plus has launched a new Artist Spotlight. From this week, Fitness Plus can enjoy workout sessions while listening to curated music from three strong female singers, Miley Cyrus, Shania Twain, and Mariah Carey.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Apple introduced its own at-home health and fitness service, Fitness+ in December 2020. Initially, the service was built around Apple Watch to offer an expanding catalog of workout sessions in a diverse range of genres like High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), Yoga, Strength, Dance, Core, Cycling, and others designed by professional trainers.
In October 2022, Apple made the service available to iPhone users in 21 countries by integrating it with iOS. It removed the requirement to own an Apple Watch to subscribe to Fitness+.
Starting on March 6, Apple Fitness Plus adds new cycling,
To make users’ workout sessions more enjoyable, the service also features the Artist Spotlight series which includes workouts with complete playlists dedicated to music by an artist.
From March 6, the Apple Fitness+ Artist Spotlight series offers three new workouts with dedicated playlists from leading female signers:
- Cycling with Kym to music by Lilye Cyrus
- Yoga with Jonelle to music Mariah Carey
- Strength with Kyle to music by Shania Twain
Countries compatible with Fitness+
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- the UAE,
- the UK,
- the US
- Apple to equip 13-inch and 15-inch MacBook Air with M3 chips
- Apple to launch yellow iPhone 14 this spring [U: new color out in March]
- Wix and Stripe expand Apple’s Tap to Pay on iPhone to more merchants in the U.S.
- Apple releases new Rapid Security Response 16.4 (b) update for beta testers
- Samsung working on in-house custom processors to compete with Apple