Apple has released the latest update to their popular mobile operating system, iOS 9.3.2, for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. The new update contains bug fixes, including a fix for iPhone SE’s issues with Bluetooth audio accessories. Users can also enable low power mode and Night Shift at the same time in this new update.
Here is the complete change log from Apple.
- Fixes an issue where some Bluetooth accessories could experience audio quality issues when paired to the iPhone SE
- Fixes an issue where looking up dictionary definitions could fail
- Addresses an issue that prevented typing email addresses when using the Japanese Kana keyboard in Mail and Messages
- Fixes an issue for VoiceOver users using the Alex voice, where the device switches to a different voice to announce punctuation or spaces
- Fixes an issue that prevented MDM servers from installing Custom B2B apps
Details of the security updates included in iOS 9.3.2 can be found here.
The update is available to download for all users with iOS 9 compatible devices. If you have not received the update yet, on your iOS device, head on over to Settings > General > Software Update to download and install it. Alternatively, you can connect your iOS device to your Windows or Mac machine and use iTunes to download and install the update.