Expression Blend 3 + SketchFlow is a visual tool for designing and prototyping desktop and web applications. You build an application by drawing shapes, drawing controls such as buttons and list boxes, making the pieces of your application respond to mouse clicks and other user input, and styling everything to look uniquely your own.
Expression Blend 3 + SketchFlow RC is now available for download on Microsoft Download Center. It was previously released as a preview only but didn’t have SketchFlow. The download is around 71.2MB.
The release notes aren’t up yet but will be available here. Here are the system requirements:
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7; Windows Vista; Windows XP Service Pack 2
- PC with 1 GHz or faster processor
- 512 MB of RAM or more
- 350 MB of available hard-disk space
- .NET Framework 3.5 with Service Pack 1
- Support for Microsoft DirectX® 9.0 graphics with Windows Vista Display Driver Model (WDDM) Driver, 128 MB of graphics RAM or more, Pixel Shader 2.0 in hardware, 32-bits per pixel
- DVD compatible drive
- 1024 x 768 or higher-resolution monitor with 24-bit color
- Actual requirements and product functionality may vary based on your system configuration and operating system.
[hat tip Jan Tielens ]