Netflix and Spotify have partnered to bring an all-new “Netflix Hub on Spotify” for Netflix fans to access original soundtracks, playlists, and podcasts of their favorite series and movies, along with exclusive content by Spotify. Initially, the new Netflix Hub on Spotify will be available to Free and Premium listeners in select locations: the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the U.K., Ireland, and India.
Apple already promotes Apple TV+ shows and movies on its music and podcast services by featuring exclusive soundtracks and interviews with artists on Apple Music, additional content and audio files on Apple Podcasts, and much more for hit series like “All for Mankind”, “Foundation” and others.
To compete with Apple TV+ and Apple Music, the new “Netflix Hub on Spotify” offers soundtracks, videos, podcasts, and more
To access the “Netflix Hub on Spotify”, Free and Premium subscribers on Spotify simply have to search for “Netflix on Spotify” to find the music, podcasts, audio liners, behind-the-scenes, and much more of their favorite Netflix shows and movies in one place. As per the announcement, the new hub will offer the following features:
- Access Official playlists for hits like La Casa de Papel (Money Heist), Bridgerton, and On My Block, as well as the official soundtrack for shows like Squid Game, Bruised, and Cowboy Bebop.
- Explore the shows and movies on Netflix-related podcasts like Okay, Now Listen, Netflix Is A Daily Joke, 10/10 (Would Recommend), and The Crown: The Official Podcast.
- Experience enhanced albums for Netflix’s new action-packed Western film, The Harder They Fall.
- Enjoy the behind-the-scenes look at the creation of the movie’s soundtrack, led by Jay-Z, and the album’s exclusive audio liners from featured artists like Kid Cudi, Koffee, and Ms. Lauryn Hill. Listeners can access these unique Spotify features through Canvas, Storylines, and playlist Clips.
- Watch new videos from the final season of La Casa De Papel (Money Heist) cast and the official playlist with OST from the latest episodes. And fans can take Character Match Playlist quiz to find their perfect La Banda character and soundtrack match.
Recently, Netflix launched its mobile games on iOS and Android to take on Apple Arcade, and other mobile gaming services. Now, Netflix has collaborated with Spotify to push its shows and movies to a wider audience and keep people engaged on multiple platforms.