Without a doubt, the official Twitter app for iPhone and Twitter for iPad are the best iOS twitter clients available and the latest update, takes them to another level of goodness. A handful of new features have been added to the official iPhone / iPad twitter app which is available as a single universal binary for free on App Store. These features include easier uploading of photos with better image preview, autocomplete for @usernames and hashtags, auto link shortening, adding twitter friends from your address book and a new trends bar in timeline.
Here are the new features added in Twitter 3.3 update:
– Photos. Uploading photos is now easier than ever. There’s a camera button in the toolbar and we improved the image preview, so you can quickly choose a photo from your library or take a new picture.
– Follow your friends. Now you can find which of your friends are on Twitter that have chosen to be discoverable through the contacts on your phone.
– Local trends. See trends based on your location.
– Shorten links. When you want to share a link on Twitter, just paste it into the Tweet box and we’ll automatically shorten it.
– Tweet box design. We redesigned the “New Tweet” screen so it’s now cleaner and simpler.
– Autocomplete. When tweeting on-the-go, speed and accuracy are important. Autocomplete for @usernames and hashtags help you tweet faster
– Direct Messages. The new Direct Message conversation view helps you better keep track of messages.
Download Official Twitter 3.3 Update For iPhone / iPad [Direct link]