Adobe has updated Premiere Pro with new features and improvements to enhance users’ experience. The new Premiere Pro features the ability to export GIFs with transparency, distribute objects in titles and graphics, 10x faster export speed, and much more.
Premiere Pro is a professional video editing app by Adobe for social media or movies for Windows and macOS. The app offers tools to import and edit content, add effects and audio, professional templates, export media to any platform, support for After Effects, Premiere Rush, Illustrator, Photoshop and more, along with several third-party extensions.
Here are all the new Premiere Pro features on macOS
Premiere Go has been updated to version 22.4 for Windows and macOS. Here is what’s new on the macOS version of the app.
- The app now supports transparency when exporting GIFs to offer “greater” flexibility to share short social media content.
- On Intel-based and M1 Macs, Premiere Pro delivers 10x faster export speed for 10-bit 4:2:0 HEVC footage. The feature requires macOS Big Sur 11.0 or later.
- The QuickTime screen recording playback feature has been improved to enable users to more easily work with screen captures.
- New capability to distribute objects in titles and graphics. On the Program Monitor, users can also move text or shapes with their edges equally distant from each other.
- Using matching codecs and sequence previews, smart rendering has been improved to deliver faster export speed and reliability for supported formats.
- Designed to make working with HDR footage faster, the new HDR proxies feature allows users to automatically create smaller medium and high-resolution copies of a file in the correct color space. “HDR proxies match the originals visually and offer improved performance while editing.”
Adobe also updated Photoshop on iPad with new one-tap editing features to add Content-Aware Fill, remove background, smarter subject selection with refinements, color correction commands, and more.
Premiere Pro plan starts at $20.99 per month for individual users and $35.99 per month for teams.