Windows 11 builds 22631.1825 and 22631.1825 with lots of fixes and improvements, addresses issues with SMB where it shows the “Not enough memory resources” or “Insufficient system resources errors”, memory leak issue that occurs every time print a rich text document, audio, and more.
Windows 11 build 22621.1825 and 22631.1825 also brings fix for high-performance GPUs
Windows 11 builds 22621.1825 and 22631.1825 only bring fixes a bunch of issues and improvements. These builds bring alerts when a OneDrive account is running low on available space, and fixes for issues with Server Message Block (SMB) where users couldn’t access the SMB shared folder and received errors, “Not enough memory resources” or “Insufficient system resources.”
These builds also address issues with memory leaks which occur every time print a rich text document, Windows Narrator where Narrator reads text incorrectly or misspells text, not being able to choose the high-performance GPUs from the default graphics settings page, and some audio errors and issues with storage.
Here are changes and fixes for Windows 11 build 22631.1825 and 22621.1825
- Provides the full amount of storage capacity of all your OneDrive subscriptions. It also displays the total storage on the Accounts page in the Settings app.
- Addresses an issue that affects dot sourcing. It fails files that contain class definition in Windows PowerShell.
- Addresses an issue that affects exe. It stops working after you sign out. This issue occurs after you upgrade your machine to Windows 11 Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) and sign in to that machine.
- Addresses an issue that affects Server Message Block (SMB). You cannot access the SMB shared folder.
- The errors are, “Not enough memory resources” or “Insufficient system resources.”
- Addresses a memory leak. It occurs every time you print a rich text document.
- Addresses an issue that affects audio playback. It fails on devices that have certain processors.
- Addresses an issue that affects the Local Security Authority Subsystem Service (LSASS). It stops working. This occurs when you use Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD).
- Addresses an issue that affects the touch keyboard. Sometimes, it does not show the correct layout based on the current input scope.
- Addresses a multi-function label printer issue. It affects the installation of some of them.
- Addresses an issue that might affect a large reparse point. You might get a stop error when you use NTFS to access it. This issue occurs after a canceled FSCTL Set operation changes the reparse tag.
- Addresses an issue that affects Narrator. It now announces text attributes correctly for words, such as “misspelled,” “deletion change,” and “comment.”
- Addresses an issue that affects a computer when it renders a halftone bitmap. The computer stops working.
- Addresses an issue that affects devices that have multiple, discreet GPUs. You cannot choose high-performance GPUs from the default graphics settings page.
- This update changes the international mobile subscriber identity (IMSI) ranges for certain mobile providers.
- Addresses an Event Viewer issue. It affects the rendering of a forwarded event log.
- Addresses an issue that affects the Chinese and Japanese Input Method Editor (IME). When you search within the Emoji Panel (Windows key + period (.)), search might fail for some of you.
- Addresses an issue that affects the Chinese and Japanese Handwriting Panel. It does not show text prediction candidates or stops responding. This occurs when you select a word from the candidate list of the Handwriting Panel.
- Addresses an issue that stops your device from working when it resumes from Modern Standby. The error is 0x13A KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION.
- Addresses an issue that affects the Windows Firewall. The firewall drops all connections to the IP address of a captive portal. This occurs when you choose the Captive Portal Addresses option.
- Addresses an issue that affects devices that are joined to Azure Active Directory (Azure AD). The Windows Firewall cannot apply the correct domain and profile for them.
- Addresses an issue that affects the runas It stops working. The device behaves as if you did not sign in to your account.
- This update changes the support phone number for Microsoft India for Windows activation.
- Addresses an issue that affects applications that perform certain actions in a callback. The applications might stop working. These actions include closing a Window (WM_CLOSE).
- Addresses an issue that affects the use of the Event Viewer. The issue limits the number of event sources that users who are not administrators can access.
- Addresses an issue that affects the Storage Spaces Direct (S2D) cluster. It might not come online. This occurs after a periodic password rollover. The error code is 1326.
- Addresses an issue that affects access to Tab settings for IE mode sites.
- The update addresses an issue that sends unexpected password expiration notices to users. This occurs when you set up an account to use “Smart Card is Required for Interactive Logon” and set “Enable rolling of expiring NTLM secrets.”
- Addresses an issue that affects the touch keyboard. It shows the wrong layout for the French-Canadian language.