Apple released Xcode 4.1 on the Mac App Store on Wednesday.
Previously, the application was available to users for a one-time fee of $4.99 from the Mac App Store, or if they had a developer account they could download it for free from the Developers Center.
– Interface Builder support for Auto Layout and new Aqua controls such as NSPopover
– Full screen support in workspace, project, and organizer windows
– Project modernization to identify and resolve out of date build settings
– Behaviors can be customized and assigned to unique key bindings
– Source control enhancements to pushing, pulling, and management of remote servers
– Assistant editor support for display of generated assembly and preprocessed output
– Additional bug fixes and stability improvements