The exciting “Nickelodeon Extreme Tennis” game will be coming to Apple Arcade soon. The game will offer Nickelodeon shows’ iconic new and old characters like SpongeBob, Angelica, Rocko, Garfield, and others to compete in the “most Extreme Tennis Matches”.
[Update: The game is now available on Apple Arcade to enjoy without any in-app purchases and ads.]
Apple Arcade now offers more than 200 games that can be enjoyed on the screen of any size: iPhone, iPad, Mac, or Apple TV without any in-app purchases and ads for a $4.99 monthly subscription fee. In November, the gaming service launched “TRANSFORMERS Tactical Arena”, a new battle game that allows players to build a team of their favorite Transformers to engage in battles with players from around the world, “LEGO Star Wars: Castaways”, a social, action-adventure game that allows players to find keys to solve threats on a mysterious planet with a group of Castaways.
Compete with your favorite Nicktoon with the upcoming “Nickelodeon Extreme Tennis” game coming soon to Apple Arcade
The new Nickelodeon Extreme Tennis will offer classic characters from across the Nickelodeon universe to enjoy exciting tennis matches with opponents with special moves and sudden serves. The feature notes read:
- Advance through unique challenges in story mode
- Rise to the top of the leaderboards
- Test your skills in multiplayer mode against real players!
- Compete in iconic locations including Bikini Bottom, ZIM’s secret base, and the TMNT rooftops
- Collect power-ups or throw hazards across the net at your opponent
- Earn outfits and rackets to customize your character, and level them up by earning experience on the court
Subscribers will be able to download the Nickelodeon Extreme Tennis from App Store to engage with competitive tennis matches with their family and friends on iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV with compatible Sony, Xbox, and other controllers. It requires iOS 13 or later, macOS 11 or later, and tvOS 13 or later, respectively.