To help app developers and podcast creators, Apple is hosting a series of free sessions with experts starting this month through May.
The new virtual sessions are designed to educate developers on how they can use App Store features to optimize subscriptions, improve product pages, host in-app events, and more, and Apple Podcasts creators learn new features, how to take advantage of marketing tools, and more.
Here are all the new free sessions with experts for App Store and Apple Podcasts
Creators of Apple Podcasts can register for now for any one of the following virtual sessions starting from February 24 till May 26:
- Apple Podcasts marketing tools and resources
- What’s new at Apple Podcasts
- Setting up your subscription
It is recommended for creators attend the “What’s New at Apple Podcasts” session first to get acquainted with the service’s new features, tools, and opportunities and then the “Marketing Tools & Resources” session to learn how to take advantage of its marketing toolkit.
All members of the Apple Developer Program from around the world can register for the new “Meet with App Store experts” starting from February 28 till April 13. The following sessions are offered in multiple languages and different time zones.
- Measure and improve acquisition with App Analytics
- Get started with app discovery and marketing
- Use Game Center to boost discovery and engagement
- Optimize subscriptions for success: acquisition
- Get started with in-app events
- Make the most of in-app events
- Get started with product page optimization
- Make the most of product page optimization
- Get started with custom product pages
- Make the most of custom product pages
Previously, the tech company launched the ‘Ask Apple’ series of interactive Q&A sessions and one-on-one consultations on a variety of topics for all members of the Apple Developer Program and Apple Developer Enterprise Program.