Apple announced that Q4, 2022 earnings report will be published on October 27 at 1:30 p.m. Pacific time and 4:30 p.m Eastern time. The company will hold the earnings conference on the same day at 2:00 p.m. Pacific time and 5:00 p.m. Eastern time.
In spite of global chip shortage, COVID-19-related production challenges, macroeconomic conditions, and the Ukraine war, the Cupertino tech giant has performed impressively, setting records in every quarter of 2022 thus far.
- Q1, 2022, an all-time high of $123.9 billion with 11% Y-o-Y growth
- Q2, 2022, a $97.3 billion record revenue with 9% Y-o-Y growth
- Q3, 2022, a revenue record of $83 billion with 2% Y-o-Y growth
Apple Q4, 2022 earning report to cover sales of the new iPhone 14, Apple Watch Ultra, and other products
The upcoming earnings report will cover sales projections from July till September period which includes the launch of several flagship products:
- iPhone 14 series features four 5G-enabled models with new capabilities like Crash Detection, and Emergency SOS via Satellite. More importantly, the advanced iPhone 14 Pro lineup with a faster A16 Bionic chip, an all-new Always-On display, Dynamic Island, a 48MP camera, and much more.
- Apple Watch Ultra is an $800 premium smartwatch, the first of its kind, designed for users who actively seek adventures, explorations, and test endurance. It offers the largest and brightest display on an Apple Watch, up to 60 hours of battery life, Precision dual-frequency GPS, 86-decibel Siren to attract attention up to 600 feet, and more.
- Apple Watch Series 8 introduces a new wrist temperature sensor to improve women’s Cycle Tracking with retrospective ovulation estimates and users’ overall health, Crash Detection, International emergency calling, and more.
- Apple Watch SE (second-generation)
- AirPods Pro 2 feature a new design to offer improved Active Noise Cancellation, Adaptive Transparency mode, personalized Spatial Audio, touch control, and up to 30 hours of total listening using the charging case.
- Expanded its Self Service Repair program to MacBooks with Apple Silicon for consumers to purchase tools and parts from the company for DYI repairs.
This year, iPhone 14 series was available for sale a week earlier than iPhone 13 series last year which is likely have to a positive impact on the company’s earnings results. Apple did not issue guidance for the upcoming Q4, 2022.