Apple introduced a new and more affordable 27-inch external monitor, Studio Display in March this year. After 6 months, the tech giant is now selling the refurbished models of Studio Display at a lower price for the first time since launch.
Save up to $290 on the purchase of a refurbished 27-inch Studio Display
Two refurbished Studio Display models are available on Apple’s online store:
- Studio Display with standard glass and tilt-adjustable stand for $1359. Its original cost is $1,599.
- Studio Display with nano-texture glass display and tilt adjustable stand for $1,069. Its original cost is $1,899.
Studio Display offers the following features:
- 27-inch 5K Retina display
- 5120-by-2880 resolution at 218 pixels per inch
- 600 nits brightness
- True Tone technology
- 12MP Ultra Wide camera with 122° field of view
- ƒ/2.4 aperture
- Center Stage
- High-fidelity six-speaker system with force-canceling woofers
- Support for Spatial Audio when playing music or video with Dolby Atmos
- Studio-quality three-mic array with high signal-to-noise ratio and directional beamforming
- Support for “Hey Siri”
- Three USB-C ports
- Built‑in adjustable stand provides 30 degrees of tilt
Every Apple-certified refurbished product goes through a “rigorous” refurbishment process with genuine replacement parts, thorough cleaning and inspection, and full functional testing. All devices are packaged in a brand new box and are shipped with all of their accessories, cables, and operating system.
The company offers a one-year limited warranty with all Apple Certified Refurbished products, along with the freedom to purchase an AppleCare+ plan for extended coverage. Users must remember that refurbished Studio Display model supplies are limited.
- Apple new 27″ Studio Display Pro with mini-LED delayed to early 2023
- 1Password 8 for Apple Watch launches with complications and more
- Shazam app for iOS brings custom wallpapers for iPhone and Apple Watch
- Official Apple Music and Apple TV apps coming to Windows 11 soon
- Apple TV+ bags “The Gorge” from Skydance starring Miles Teller