The popular password management tool, 1Password 8 is now available on Apple Watch to offer iOS users a seamless experience on multiple personal devices.
Previously, AgileBits released a redesigned 1Password 8 app on iOS, iPadOS, and macOS to offer a more customizable, faster, smarter, and more secure password management experience with new features and performance improvements. Now, it is also available on Apple Watch for users to manage their 1Password accounts from their wrist.
Here are all the features 1Password 8 offers on Apple Watch
- Complications to show useful information at a glance and only a tap away like a booking code while traveling or a frequently accessed account for work that needs a two-factor code.
- Quick access to two-factor code
- Full access to items of users choice:
- View custom fields (including multi-line notes) and custom item icons
- Markdown for notes
- View passwords in large type
- Integration with iOS 16 Focus, users can keep relevant information visible on customized Apple Watch faces for each Focus
- Wi-Fi passwords
- Automatic sync between iOS and Apple Watch app
AgileBits explained that Apple Watch accompanies users to place their iPhones do not. Therefore, the 1Password 8 app dedicated to Apple Watch allows users to always have access to important information, even when they are offline.
For many of us, Apple Watch is the most personal piece of technology we own. It accompanies us even in places our phones do not, offering glanceable access to the time and date, app notifications, the weather, even information about our health and wellbeing.
With the latest update to 1Password 8 for iOS, your Apple Watch can now serve as a secure window into your most important information as well – even when your phone isn’t on you, or you have no internet connection.
To use 1Password 8 for Apple Watch, users need to first install its iOS app and download the app through the Apple Watch app on iPhone.