Apple has released Mac OS X v10.6.5 today which is now available for download. This latest and final Snow Leopard update is highly recommended to all Mac OS X users as it includes numerous bug fixes including general OS enhancements that improve the stability, compatibility as well as security of your Mac.
Below is the official changelog for Mac OS X v10.6.5:
– improve reliability with Microsoft Exchange servers
– address performance of some image-processing operations in iPhoto and Aperture
– address stability and performance of graphics applications and games
– resolve a delay between print jobs
– address a printing issue for some HP printers connected to an AirPort Extreme
– resolve an issue when dragging contacts from Address Book to iCal
– address an issue where dragging an item from a stack causes the Dock to not automatically hide
– resolve an issue with Wikipedia information not displaying correctly in Dictionary
– improve performance of MainStage on certain Mac systems-
– resolve spacing issues with OpenType fonts
– improve reliability with some Bluetooth braille displays
– resolve a VoiceOver issue when browsing some web sites with Safari 5
You can either grab the update directly via OS X Software update or download directly from the link below:
For complete information on this update, you can visit Apple’s official website here.