Apple TV+ is offering a special holiday deal for some of their most popular hit shows. All of the first seasons of Ted Lasso, Prehistoric Planet, Trying, Bad Sisters, and The Morning Show are available for free viewing until January 3. 2023.
Apple TV+ running exciting promotion for the holidays
Any user with access to the Apple TV app can watch select original titles without a membership. The Apple TV app is available on Apple devices, Roku devices, Amazon Fire Sticks, PlayStation, Xbox, and other platforms.
Simply launch the Apple TV app on a compatible device, log in with your Apple ID, and start watching to take advantage of the promotion. The seasons are accessible without an active paid subscription or free trial, despite the app’s invitation to start a TV+ trial.
This means that anyone can check out the first season of the five TV+ shows mentioned above over the holiday break without having to go through any sort of sign-up process. Note that Apple TV+ titles Bad Sisters and Prehistoric Planet only have one season so you can catch up on all available episodes for free!
If you are interested in subscribing to Apple TV+, you can sign up for $6.99 per month.
- Apple TV+ dramas “Severance” and “Black Bird” bag 6 Golden Globe nominations
- Apple TV+ tease new “Super League: The War for Football”, ahead of debut on Jan 13
- Apple TV+ Original drama series ‘Dear Edward,’ slated to debut on Feb. 3
- Apple TV+ Original comedy series ‘Shrinking’ will release on January 27, 2023
- Apple TV+ wins BAFTA Children & Young People Awards, for the first time
- Apple TV+ quietly expands back catalog, offering third-party content for the first time
- Mondo launches Apple TV+ “Severance” soundtrack special-edition vinyl collection
- Mariah Carey’s Christmas Special will not be shown on Apple TV+ this year
- Apple TV+ bags 9 nominations at UK Royal Television Society’s Craft and Design Awards 2022
- Apple TV+ to premiere “Sharper” in February 2023 starring Julianne Moore
- Apple TV+ drops gripping teaser for final season of “Servant,” which will arrive on Jan. 13, 2023