Apple’s long-awaited documentary film about Selena Gomez, the founder of Rare Beauty, is set to arrive on Apple TV+ today. To promote the documentary, which is titled, “Selena Gomez: My Mind and Me,” Apple is allowing users to redeem a free 2-month trial to its streaming service.
Selena Gomez shares an exclusive link for two-month Apple TV+ trial
The documentary, which is directed and produced by Alek Keshishian, follows Selena Gomez over the last six years of her life and goes into depth about the personal issues she faced during that period. Gomez has been very vocal about battling bipolar disorder and the skin condition lupus, serving as an advocate for young people who may also be facing serious health issues.
In a recent tweet, Gomez said that she is thrilled to “share a special gift to my fans of a 2-month free trial of @AppleTVPlus,” which can be redeemed here. When you open the link, there is a notice that says that the offer can be redeemed by both new and “qualified” returning users. As of right now, we are unsure what the criteria are for returning users to quality for the offer. The offer is available until December 2, 2022.
Ahead of the documentary’s debut, Selena also released a new song titled “My Mind & Me”:
Apple only offers a seven-day free trial for its $6.99 Apple TV+ streaming service. So, having access to the streaming service and its entire catalog for two months is a pretty sweet deal. Apple TV+ is available on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, and Apple TV via the Apple TV app.
- Apple TV+ airs trailer for “Slow Horses” season two, the acclaimed espionage series
- Apple TV+ announces “Underrated”, a new documentary on Stephen Curry
- Apple TV+ thriller series “Echo 3” to premiere on November 23, 2022
- Apple TV+ releases first trailer for “Emancipation” starring Will Smith ahead of premiere on Dec 9, 2022
- Apple TV+ and Oprah partnership switches to project-by-project basis as the multi-year deal expires
- Apple TV+ releases trailer for “Shantaram” drama series starring Charlie Hunnam
- Apple TV+ lands highly anticipated series by Vince Gilligan starring Rhea Seehorn
- Plagiarism case against Apple TV+ drama “Servant” proceeds with a full jury trial
- Streaming services like Netflix, Disney+ and Apple TV+ have overtaken cable in the US