For the first time, standard iPhone models are available in two large screen sizes: 6.1-inch iPhone 14 and 6.7-inch iPhone 14 Plus models.
Featuring a sleek and durable aluminum design, both new iPhone models have a Ceramic Shield front cover to offer protection from spills, dust resistance, and accidents with water. In spite of strong durability and damage resistance, users can damage their new smartphone during daily use.
Therefore, the tech company offers two AppleCare+ warranty plans for users to get pocket-friendly repairs and more for a monthly or annual fee.
AppleCare+ plan coverage and subscription fee for iPhone 14
Here are the subscription fees of the AppleCare+ plan for iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus. Customers can purchase a fixed-term plan or monthly plan which will be automatically renewed until canceled.
- AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss
- iPhone 14 Plus – $12.49/ per month or $249/ 2 years
- iPhone 14 – $11.49/ per month or $219/ 2 years
This plan covers up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, two incidents of theft or loss coverage every 12 months, Express Replacement Service, and 24/7 priority tech support. The plan requires enabling Find My on the device.
- iPhone 14 Plus – $8.99/ per month or $179/ 2 years
- iPhone 14 $7.99/ per month or $149/ 2 years
This plan has been updated to offer unlimited repairs for accidental damage protection. Each incident is subject to service fees under both plans.
- Screen or back glass6 damage – $29
- Other accidental damage – $99
- Theft or loss – $149
How to buy AppleCare+ plans for iPhone 14 and iPhone 14
Customers can purchase either of the AppleCare+ plans at the purchase of a new iPhone or within 60 days of purchase. As per the support page, the plans can be purchased through any one of the following:
- On your device (go to Settings > General > About and choose AppleCare+ Coverage Available)
- Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
- At an Apple Store (inspection of iPhone and proof of purchase are required)
- By calling 800-275-2273 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase.)