Apple recently unveiled its new iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro models, which include a bunch of new features starting at $799 and $999, respectively. The launch of a new iPhone lineup typically means that some unlucky models are going to be dropped by the tech giant. This year, Apple has decided to put the iPhone 11, iPhone 12 mini, and iPhone 13 Pro on the chopping block.
Check out Apple’s updated 2022 iPhone lineup
Here’s how Apple’s updated 2022 iPhone lineup now looks:
- iPhone SE – $429 for 64GB
- iPhone 12 – $599 for 64GB
- iPhone 13 mini – $599 for 128GB
- iPhone 13 – $699 for 128GB
- iPhone 14 – $799 for 28GB
- iPhone 14 Plus – $899 for 128GB
- iPhone 14 Pro – $999 for for 128GB
- iPhone 14 Pro Max – $1099 for 128GB
While the Cupertino tech giant has removed some older iPhone models from its roster, it is continuing to offer several other older devices. Apple is still selling the iPhone 13 mini, which is now available for a discounted price of $599. In addition to this, the standard iPhone 12 and iPhone 13 models are also available for $100 cheaper. And the iPhone SE continues to be the most budget-friendly iPhone, retailing at a starting price of $429.
The iPhone 12 mini has been discontinued However, interested customers can still purchase refurbished models from the company itself in the United States. The device originally retailed for $679 while the refurbished model starts at $439 for the 64GB. Other storage configurations are also available in different color options.
Although the Cupertino tech giant may no longer sell some of its older models via its online store, those devices will likely be available to buy through carrier stores and other third-party sellers, and users will still be able to receive upcoming software updates.
- Apple Watch Ultra unveiled with new 49mm display, design, breakthrough capabilities and more
- Apple Watch Series 8 announced with new body temperature sensor, Crash Detection and more
- New Apple Watch SE announced with S8 chip, Crash Detection, International Roaming and more
- Second-generation AirPods Pro announced with H2 chip, 2x improved noise cancellation, and more