After Windows 11’s official release, Microsoft is still keen on adding new features and trying to improve the PC experience. In this guide, we are bringing you 5 best-hidden features in Windows 11 that you may not know and which are very useful.
Here are 5 best-hidden features on Windows 11
Second Start menu
- Windows 11 also has a second Start menu and there is a shortcut.
- Simply tap-hold on the Windows key then follow it with the X key on the keyboard.
- In the second Start menu, a menu of options will appear, which contains important Windows functions like the command prompt, control panel, task manager, settings, etc.
Storage temporary files clean up
- Open Settings.
- Click on the storage option.
- Click on Temporary files.
- Inside temporary files, click on remove files > continue.
- It will take a while and will remove all unnecessary files.
- Focus mode is a useful feature whenever users want to relax or while working want no disturbance, open Start > search for Clock > open.
- Inside the Clock app, starting from 15mins up to 240mins you can set the focus session. You can also set up Spotify to listen to music while relaxing or working.
- Yes! spatial sound is available in Windows 11 but is turned off by default simply go to Settings > click on the sound option.
- Click on the headphones option.
- Below you will see an option for “Spatial sound” > simply change the option from off to “Windows Sonic for Headphones”.
Dynamic Refresh Rate
- Open settings > click on the Display option.
- Click on advanced display.
- From there you can see an option where you can adjust your screen Hz depending on how high or low your PC display is compatible with.
- How to password protect a folder on Windows 11 without Installing any third-party apps
- How to easily set up Google Assistant on an Android device
- How to create Siri ‘low battery’ alert on the Shortcuts app on iOS 16.3
- How to screen record with sound on iPhone
- How to use Apple Watch to calculate and split tips