Apple’s AirPods Pro are high-end Bluetooth wireless headphones powered by an H1 chip that offer advanced features like Active Noise Cancellation, Transparency Mode, and more. The earbuds have a short stem design with a comfortable fit which is equipped with dual optical sensors, a motion-detecting accelerometer, and speech-detecting accelerometer to automatically stop music/audio when the earbuds are out of the ear and continue playing audio when they are placed in the ear. Now you can order AirPods Pro at a 31% discounted price.
Buy: AirPods Pro for $179. Originally for $249.00 (28% off)
iOS 15 update, Apple introduced a new Conversation Boost feature AirPods Pro, AirPods (2nd and 3rd generation), and AirPods Max. Designed for users with hearing impairment, “Computational audio and beamforming microphones of AirPods will focus on the person in front of the user so that they can hear better and follow along with the face-to-face conversation.”
In addition, AirPods Pro and AirPods Max offer and Find My support so that users can also locate their miss placed AirPods Pro via the Find My app on their iPhones, along with other devices. The high-end headphones also offer the following features:
- Active Noise Cancellation blocks outside noise for users to enjoy an immersive listening experience
- Transparency mode for users to be aware of surrounding sounds while on an audio call or listening to music.
- Spatial audio with dynamic head tracking
- Adaptive EQ automatically tunes the music to your ears
- Force sensor for users to easily control calls, music, and more
- Sweat and water-resistant
- More than 24 hours total listening time with the MagSafe Charging Case
- “Hey Siri” support
- NFC support for quick pairing with devices and automatic switching for a magical experience
- Three sizes of soft, tapered silicone tips for a customizable fit