The new iOS 15 update is going to more powerful and packed with new features and improvements. In addition to enhancing the iPhone experience, Apple has also improved the AirPods listening experience and tracking capability. Here are new features on AirPods.
Here is everything new coming to AirPods with iOS 15
- The new ‘Conversation Boost‘ is designed for people with mild hearing challenges will allow them to stay more connected in conversations. Computational audio and beamforming microphones of AirPods will focus on the person in front of the user so that they can hear better and follow along with the face-to-face conversation.
- The ambient noise reduction will allow users to adjust background noises
- The new Announce Notifications features will expand voice assistant functionality by designing Siri to automatically reading users’ important and time-sensitive notifications like when food is delivered, groceries list. Users will able to easily set which apps’ notifications they will want Siri to read the notifications of or enable ‘Do Not Disturb’ to avoid interruptions.
- iOS 15 has improved AirPods Pro and AirPods Max tracking via Find my network. The Bluetooth earbuds will send out a secure Bluetooth beacon that will be detected by other Apple devices so that they relay the AirPods’ location to the network and then back to the Find My app. Once located and nearby, users can play a sound to get to their AirPods, in or out of the case. The proximity view will let the users know if they are getting close to the audio device. A new Separate Alert will notify the users when their AirPods are left behind.
- This Fall, the Spatial audio on AirPods feature will come to tvOS to allow users to enjoy a full surround experience without disturbing anyone else. The spatial audio with dynamic head tracking feature is coming to macOS on the M1 Mac models.
- Starting today, Dolby ATMOS support for Apple Music is available to subscribers to listen to songs by Ariana Grande, the Weekend, and other artists.