Music mixing and composing app, djay Pro Al has been updated to version 3.1 with new tools, features improvements, and bug fixes. More importantly, for new M1 Macs, the app has added Beatport LINK and Beatsource LINK to enhance the music mixing experience.
djay Pro uses groundbreaking AI technology – NEURAL MIX which allows musicians to isolate instrumentals and acapella of their favorite tracks in real-time for creative mixing projects. It also offers a variety of music production tools, streaming interactions, easy to use interface, automix, a powerful audio engine, advanced audio analysis, and more. Here is everything new in the updated version of the app.
Updated djay Pro had a new slicer tool, automix transitions, neural mix and more
The release notes read:
- New tools
- Slicer tool to remix tracks
- Automix transitions including Dissolve, Riser, Echo and more
- FX packs including new Noise, Echo, and Reverb effects
- Beatport LINK and Beatsource LINK on M1-based Macs
- 4 track Neural Mix: split tracks into Drums, Bass, Harmonic, and Vocals in real-time
- Quantize option for cue points and loops enabling beat synchronized jumps
- support for the DENON DJ LC6000 performance controller
- Performance improvements
- Enhanced looping with ability to use bounce loop within an active loop (nested loops)
- Enhanced MIDI Learn with various new Neural Mix™ actions
- Improved Reloop BUDDY integration
- Improved cue point jumps with Neural Mix™ enabled
- Improved triggering cue points during Sync mode
- Improved TIDAL video quality
djay Pro Al can be downloaded from the App Store for free with upgrade features available from $6.99 to $49.99. It is compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch and requires iOS 12.2 or later. It is also compatible with Mac and requires macOS 10.14.4 or later.
- Pixelmator Pro updated with LUT support for color adjustment
- Apple’s video recording app ‘Clips’ is updated with 7 fun AR Spaces to transform rooms using LiDAR scanner
- Apple updates marketing content for Pro Display XDR in the UK after complaints