Apple has released its new English Lavender Smart Folio cover, initially announced for iPad mini 6, for 11-inch and 12.9-inch iPad Pro models too.
Apple launched the new iPad (9th generation) and iPad mini (6th generation) with new features and accessories. To keep the tablets secure, Smart Folio protective cases are available in matching vibrant colors: English Lavender, Dark Cherry, Electric Orange, White, and Black.
The thin and light Smart Folio case protects the tablet’s front and back. It attaches magnetically to the device and automatically wakes the iPad when opened, and puts it to sleep when the flap is closed. Users can fold the front flap to put the tablet in different positions so they can enjoy hands-free FaceTime calls, video recording, typing, watching a show or movie, read and much more.
English Lavender Smart Folio for iPad mini, iPad, and iPad Pro models
The protective case costs different for different iPad models. Here are the prices for each compatible iPad model.
- iPad mini (6th generation) – $59 one-time cost and for Apple Card holders, $4.91 per month for 12 months.
- iPad (9th generation) – $49 one-time cost and for Apple Card holders, $4.08 per month for 12 months.
- 11-inch iPad Pro (3rd generation) – $79 one-time cost and Apple Card holders, $6.58 per month for 12 months.
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (5th generation) – $99 one-time cost and Apple Card holders, $8.25 per month for 12 months.
Users can order the new English Lavender Smart Folio from any of the following links.
- Apple introduces new MagSafe Wallet with support for Find My, compatible with iPhone 12 and iPhone 13
- Apple introduces watch bands in new colors and designs alongside Apple Watch Series 7