Facebook for iPhone has just been updated to fix numerous bugs and some UI improvements specifically in notifications department. The update now allows you to chat and send messages with a more stable connectivity and avoid frequent crashes. There are some minor enhancements in Facebook places as well. As usual, you can get the update via the App Store updates option right on your iPhone or iPad touch.
The official changelog for Facebook iPhone app is given below:
Facebook for iPhone makes it easy to stay connected and share information with friends. Use your iPhone to start a conversation with Facebook Chat, check your friends’ latest photos and status updates, look up a phone number, or upload your own mobile photos to Facebook while on the go.
What’s New in Version 3.3.3
– Improved reliability in chat and messages
– Improved notifications UI
– Fixed memory usage
– Fixed some crashes
– Walls you cannot post on no longer show the text field at the top
– Restore ability to post as a page that you admin
– Fixed group photos
– Various Places improvements