The popular camera app, Halide is updated to the 2.10 version which brings new features to iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max models like an intelligent-binned 2x zoom, Depth mode, and more.
In the previous update, Halide introduced support for 48-megapixel support for iPhone 14 Pro models, along with 12MP binned capture and 48-megapixel HEIC capture. Now, the app is taking users’ photography and videography experience to the next level with improved zoom capability.
Halide adds support for enhanced zoom, improved Depth Mode, and on iPhone 14 Pros
As one of the most powerful cameras for iPhone, the Halide app brings innovative capabilities to users. The app’s latest update brings 2x zoom for users to capture sharper and more detailed close-up shoots, along with other improvements. Here are the release notes:
Today we’re excited to bring you Halide 2.10 – bringing an intelligent-binned 2× zoom to our iPhone 14 Pro users, along with updates to Depth mode (focus peaking!), speedups and fixes all around.
Halide also offers iOS 16 Lock Screen widgets so users can quickly and easily access the app’s camera directly from their iPhones’ Lock screens.
Existing Halide users can update the app to the latest version through the App Store and new users can download it from App Store with an in-app subscription for $2.99 monthly, $11.99 yearly, or $59.99 one-time purchase.
- Sticky Timers app allows you to run multiple timers in Live Activities and Dynamic Island
- Dynamic Notch: Wallpapers app lets you set fun designs on your iPhones’ notch
- iOS 16.2 beta brings a new “vehicle” icon for car Bluetooth stereo
- iOS 16.1.1 update will include fix for iPhone bug that causes Wi-Fi to randomly disconnect
- iOS 16.2 beta integrates Weather app with Apple News to show regional weather-related stories
- PayPal announces support for Apple “Tap to Pay” on PayPal and Venmo on iOS
- iOS 16.2 to release in December, iOS 16.3 in February or March