Casting movies, photos, videos, or any sort of content from an iPhone to a Smart TV is not difficult at all. But it is necessary to understand before everything what type of TV the iPhone must connect with. Old TVs might require you to be external tools or cables in order to connect, smart TVs have advanced features that are comfortable.
In order to mirror iPhone screen to web browsers, you can use the Replica app. Replica developed by Tiago Martinho and is available on the App Store. You can install and explore the app but to fully explore it, a user is required to make an in-app purchase.
How to mirror iPhone screen to web browsers
The application is very easy to use. Follow our simple guide to mirror iPhone screen to web browsers.
- First, you need to install Replica from the App Store. Make sure the devices are connected on the same wifi.
- Once you have installed the app, open it on your iPhone, and you will see the inlay of the app. Tap Other Devices at the bottom.
- A code will appear in the middle of the screen, which you can put in your browser to mirror iPhone screen.
- A pop-up will appear once the connecting process has started, tap on Start Broadcasting.
- In order to stop, open Replica on your iPhone, and Screen Mirroring, at the bottom you will see Stop. Tap it.
- Another pop-up will appear, this time tap on Stop Broadcasting.
The Replica app comes in 2 sorts of packages. For starters, there is a Standard Free package that offers connection with all devices, unlimited casting, watermark, and ads. As for the second. The Premium package is $2.50/monthly but is billed yearly and offers no ads, the option to remove the watermark, connection with all devices, unlimited casting, HD quality, and control aspect ratio.
We hope this guide was helpful for you to mirror iPhone screen on your web browser. Let us know in the comments below!
- How to unlock iPhone with Apple Watch while wearing a face mask
- How to jailbreak iOS 14.4 using checkra1n on iPhone and iPad
- How to reduce background noise when recording voice memos on iPhone
- How to hide home screen apps and pages on iPhone
- How to block apps from using cellular data on iPhone
- How to block apps from running in the background on iPhone