The Cupertino tech company has officially announced Tuesday, September 15 as the date for another virtual Apple event this year “Time flies” at 10 a.m. PDT. This September Apple event will be different from last year’s because it will not be iPhone centered. In July, the company confirmed the new smartphone line-up will be delayed by “a few weeks” without mentioning reasons for the delay.
An exciting list of new products is expected to be announced at the event this month. The rumor mill claims that the new Apple Watch models, iPad line-up, third-generation AirPods, AirTags, Apple One services bundle and much more. We have listed the ways you can watch the online event live on the scheduled date.
How to Watch September 15 Apple Event
At the time of writing, the ‘Time flies’ Apple event will be streamed on two official channels.
- Users can watch the event on apple.com.
- The event will also be streamed on the company’s YouTube channel. The countdown is live already. To know the exact time of the event in users’ respective regions, tap/click on the play button on the video.
How to use Morphe AR Logo of September Apple Event
On the iPhone, the announcement’s blue apple logo on the Apple Events webpage is available as an AR logo as well. iOS users can see the logo morph and change the AR logo in real-time on objects and places. Simply follow these steps to have some AR fun with the event’s logo.
- Open the announcement on your iPhone.
- Tap on the blue apple logo.
- The UI will direct you to the Sarafri AR viewer. Select the AR option to see the logo morph anywhere you like in real-time and have a bit of fun.
Personally, the title of the event feels very real. Time surely has flown, from the time of the June 2020 WWDC online event to this upcoming event. It has been more than 6 months since the outbreak of coronavirus outbreak around the globe and no one knows when face-to-face events will be possible. In this uncertainty, Apple is surely doing its best to still bring new and exciting products to consumers.