Last month, Pixelmator Photo 2.3 for iOS was rebranded as Photomator. Now, the developer has launched the new Photomator for Mac that brings the iOS photo editing experience to macOS for the first time.
Photomator is a popular photo editing app that offers a variety of powerful tools for retouching, enhancing, and managing photos. Users can adjust colors, remove unwanted objects, automatically make precise subject, sky, and background selections, add gradient masks, and much more.
Photomator for Mac 3.0 features editing tools, photo browser, and more
The award-winning photo editor for iPhone and iPad is now available on Mac. Here is everything macOS users can do on Photomator for Mac 3.0:
- State-of-the-Art editing tools for adjusting colors, cropping, repairing, and cloning objects in photos, making automatic selections, support for keyboard shortcuts, and more
- Photo Browser to easily search for and organize photos by adding them to favorites, sharing them, renaming or creating new photo albums, and more
- Supports edit syncing with Pixelmator Pro including perspective corrections and selection masks
- Batch editing to automatically apply edits to selected photos
- iCloud support to sync edits across Apple devices
Pixelmator team states that the new Photomator for Mac is built from the ground up to using SwiftUI to deliver a seamless and smooth photo editing experience on macOS with “blazing” fast performance.
Photomator is a powerful yet easy-to-use photo editor for Mac, iPhone, and iPad. It includes an extensive collection of powerful color adjustments, support for over 600 RAW image formats, a magical Repair tool for removing unwanted objects, and much more. Simply put, it has everything you need to make your photos stand out.
Photomator for Mac is available on the App Store and requires macOS 13.0 or later. It comes with in-app purchases for monthly, yearly, or lifetime subscription plans.