A recent survey shows that 44% of iPhone users plan to move to Apple’s upcoming iPhone 13 lineup which is expected to feature displays with a 120Hz refresh rate, hidden Touch ID, and an always-on display amongst more features.
Apple is set to reveal its next flagship iPhone lineup this fall along with a few other hardware products alongside the roster. The Cupertino tech giant is reported to deliver the biggest increase in iPhone battery capacity with iPhone 13. The Pro Max variant’s battery capacity could go from 3687mAh to 4352mAh.
At least half of iPhone users plan to switch to iPhone 13 this fall
According to the survey conducted by SellCell, of the 44% of users that plan to upgrade to an iPhone 13 variant, 30.8% intend to buy the 6.7-inch iPhone 13 Pro Max, 38.2% plan to buy the 6.1-inch iPhone 13, and 24% plan to buy the 6.1-inch Pro variant.
While a stream of leaks and rumors has given us a good idea of what to expect — including 120Hz display, faster A15 processor, and more storage options, there is still a whole lot that we don’t know about the upcoming iPhones — model name, for instance.
Now, with just a month away from a potential launch, we surveyed iPhone users about their interest in the iPhone 13 lineup — or whatever Apple ends up calling them — and other upcoming Apple products, including Apple Watch Series 7 and AirPods 3, and here is what we found out.
The survey also revealed that users are least excited about the new color options, reverse wireless charging, a faster processor, and Wi-Fi connectivity. Other products like Apple Watch Series 7 and third-gen AirPods stimulated very little interest from survey respondents. 72.7% of respondents said that they have no interest in buying the Apple Watch Series 7 and 87.1% of respondents said that they were not interested in opting for the third-gen AirPods.
SellCell‘s survey was based on responses from more than 3,000 iPhone users starting from 18 and older in the United States between July 28 and August 6.
- Apple suppliers ramping up hiring of extra workers for iPhone 13 production
- Apple to work with Chinese supplier Luxshare for iPhone 13 production
- Analyst maintains iPhone 13 will offer up to 1TB storage, coming out in 3rd week of September
- iPhone 13 series to feature a new faster A15 chip, Apple Watch like Always-on display and 120Hz refresh rate – Report
- Cheaper AirPods 3 will launch in Fall along with iPhone 13 series and Apple Watch Series 7
- Apple expects high demand for iPhone 13, orders more than 100 million A15 chips from TSMC – Report