It is not easy taking pictures in a public place or an urban city, where unwanted people and objects often ruin a memorable click. Luckily, TouchRetouch app by ADVA Soft GmbH offers a solution for such situations, so users can eliminate noise from their pictures by removing them.
Compatible with iOS and Android devices, TouchRetouch is available for $2 and can be used to remove a variety of obstructions:
- Telephone wires and posts, power lines
- Surface breaks and scratches — both straight and curved
- Pimples and skin blemishes
- Human-made objects like stop lights, street signs, trash cans
- Whatever you feel is spoiling your photos
TouchRetouch App’s Features
This app is designed to deliver easy and quick photos editing tools to fix click directly on iPhone. Here is a list of all the offered tools on the app:
- One-touch fix: using their fingers, users can quickly erase any unwanted objects or obstruction from their clicks. Either it is a letterbox or a pimple on the face, everything is easily removable.
- Single-flick line removal: this innovative feature is used to erase lines in different ways:
- To remove a whole line, only mark a part of it and the feature automatically detects the selected section to erase it from the photo. Users do not have to precise in marking the borders.
- Use segment remover to remove only a segment or part of a line. *Users can adjust the thickness of the remover to improve the tool’s efficiency.
- Easy to-use-retouching tools: There are different erasing tools that allow users to conveniently remove distractions from their photos.
- The object removal tool includes a brush and lasso to mark and remove.
- Clone stamp tool to remove duplicate objects or defects. Users can adjust the stamp’s size, opacity, and hardness as per their preference.
- Eraser is used to wipe out any cloned objects and its opacity, hardness, and size can be adjusted according to users’ needs.
TouchRetouch has received acclaim from various publications:
“There’s no easier way to remove unwanted items from your images,” says The Guardian
“It’s in my Top 5 “must have” photo apps,” says Michał Koralewski, Photographer of the Year 2015, IPPAwards
“TouchRetouch is a terrific ‘remover’.” Life In LoFi
The TouchRetouch app is compatible with iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Android smartphones which can be downloaded from the App Store and Google Play. Visit the developer’s YouTube channel to see basic and advance level editing tutorials via the app.