WordPress 2.0 for iPhone has just hit the App store. WordPress 2.0 can be used on iPhone as well as iPod Touch and is available free of cost. This latest version brings with it bug fixes, an improved and efficient user interface, a new interface for comments and much more. A complete list of WordPress 2.0 features plus download link provided below.
WordPress 2.0 for iPhone features
- A new, more efficient user interface that makes it faster to switch between comments, posts, and pages.
- Various user interfaces refinements and bug fixes
- New Comments interface, with Gravatars and the author URL is shown in the comment list
- Passwords are now stored in the keychain
- Posts are now automatically saved and restored if network connection is lost during publishing
- Added persistence, so the app re-opens in the blog you last used
- Added an interface for manually entering the XMLRPC endpoint for non-standard setups
- Fixed rotation-related visual glitches
- Fixed errors where malformed XML prevented access to XMLRPC endpoint
- Fixed edge case where local drafts were sometimes not saved
- Fixed the order of photos so that they’re displayed in the order they’re uploaded