Flickr App for iPhone has been updated to version 1.2 to support iOS 4 multitasking features such as fast app switching and background task completion. It also brings in HD video uploads for iPhone 4 users. All you Twitter junkies can post your photos to Twitter directly from within the app as well.
Here’s the full change log:
- Multitasking support: Photo upload continues in the background
- Twitter support: Post photos simultaneously to Twitter with a flic.kr short URL directly from the app
- Support for HD video uploads
- Support for fast app switching: Come back to the app where you left it
- Enhanced full-screen browsing behavior
- Clear recent searches
It still doesn’t support Retina Displays or work with the iPad resolution though.
Check out App Store for the update, or if you haven’t installed the free Flickr app yet, follow the link below: