Apple Arcade has announced that the fun Tetris puzzles game ‘Tetris Beat’ is coming soon. The latest edition of the classic game is a fusion of Tetris and rhythm with innovative mechanics and exclusive music by Alison Wonderland, Hannah Diamond, Octo Octo, Cinthie, Dauwd, Dru Flecha, and more. New songs are added every month.
The game supports split-screen mode for players to challenge their family and friends for a blocking contest and music comes with Spatial audio support for an immersive gaming experience.
Enjoy the classic puzzles games with rhythms ‘Tetris Beat’ on Apple Arcade
The newly added ‘Tetris Beat’ to Apple Arcade’s coming soon list on the App Store will offer a variety of gameplay modes for players “to rotate and drop Tetriminos to the beat” to build a combo chain and score. Players will also be able to play the traditional version of Tetris and choose the soundtrack of their own liking. The three available game modes are as follow:
- DROP: Rotate and drop Tetriminos to the beat. Keep to the rhythm to build the biggest combo chain and score big!
- TAP: Players choose the most strategic Ghost Piece to tap in time to the beat and lose themselves in the flow state!
- MARATHON: The traditional Tetris® gameplay experience, where players get to choose the soundtrack!
Developed and published by N3TWORK, the game also features:
- 18 songs at launch spanning Dance, Hip Hop and Pop and new songs every month
- Split screen Marathon Mode for versus play on Apple TV
- Cross platform gameplay, play on Apple TV, Mac, iPad, and iPhone
- Daily, weekly and monthly missions
- 3 difficulty levels for each mode
- Leaderboards for every song to challenge Game Center friends and the world
- Physical controller support
- Spatial Audio support for AirPods Pro & AirPods Max
Apple Arcade is the Cupertino tech giant’s subscription-based gaming service across all devices. It offers a growing collection of games without ads or in-app purchases for $4.99 per month with a month free trial period. Users in Apple’s ecosystem can also subscribe to the service in Apple One bundle with a 30-days free trial. Click here to subscribe.
- Classic slingshot mayhem ‘Angry Birds’ arrives on Apple Arcade with a remastered version along with 2 more classics