Apple Arcade has announced that the “Castlevania: Grimoire of Souls” by KONAMI will be arriving on the gaming service soon. Compatible across Apple devices, the game debuted in 2019, as a soft launch in Canada but was pulled out of the App Store only after a year.
“Castlevania: Grimoire of Souls” will be returning with an Apple Arcade debut
The new gothic fantasy series ‘Castlevania: Grimoire of Souls will offer new and exclusive games, immersive sounds and visuals, and a variety of characters to experience “a new original story spanning the Castlevania universe!”
“Castlevania: Grimoire of Souls” is a full-fledged side-scrolling action game. Experience a game with epic amounts of content including 60 levels, a wide variety of equipment, daily and weekly missions, and more! Set in a world after Dracula has been sealed away, the pages of a new story bringing together heroes of the past have begun to turn…
The soon-to-launch game joins MasterChef: Let’s Cook, and Layton’s Mystery Journey+, Super Leap Day, Monster Hunter Stories+, Super Stickman Golf 3+, wurdweb, Tetris Beat, Baldo, Asphalt 8: Airborne+ in Apple Arcade’s expanding catalog of titles that will arrive soon on the service.
Apple Arcade is available across devices for $4.99 per month with a 30 day free trial period. The gaming service offers over 180 games without ads and in-app purchases. In July, the Angry Birds Reloaded, Jetpack Joyride+, Solitaire Stories, Alto’s Odyssey: The Lost City, Ultimate Rivals: The Court, Detonation Racing, Doodle God Universe, and Neko Atsume: Kitty Collector+.
- Apple Arcade welcomes more than 30 new games and two brand new categories
- Apple TV+ Studio to win the bid for Sue Mengers biopic project staring Jennifer Lawrence
- Apple introduced Ted Lasso stickers for iMessage and Clips apps
- Apple details the protective layers against misuse of CSAM detection and Communication Safety in Messages systems
- New Senate bill will risk users’ security, says lobbying group backed by Apple and Google