Apple has just announced a new promotion for Apple Gard holders, allowing them to enjoy 3 months of free Apple TV+ through October 31. The new offer is a way to advertise the new Apple TV+ animated film Luck.
Apple announces new Apple Card promotion in celebration of its new animated film Luck
The offer is available for both new and existing Apple TV+ subscribers who are Apple Card holders, until October 31. Note that Apple One subscribers are not eligible to redeem the offer. In addition, only one offer is valid per Apple ID, and only one offer per family if you’re part of a Family Sharing group.
Luck, from Apple Original Films and Skydance Animation, is the streaming service’s first 3D animated film. The film, directed by Peggy Holmes and written by Kiel Murray, follows the story of the unluckiest girl in the world, Sam Greenfield (voiced by Eva Noblezada), who stumbles upon the “never-before-seen world of good and bad luck.” Sam has to learn to work with a ton of magical creatures like a talking cat and a dragon to “uncover a force more powerful than even luck itself.”
In addition to the Apple Card offer, the tech giant is also promoting the film with a full-page takeover of its homepage with illustrations of Sam and Bob.
In related news, Apple’s financial partner for Apple Card, Goldman Sachs is facing an investigation by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The regulator is reportedly looking into the bank’s credit card business and Goldman Sachs is fully cooperating.
- Shipwreck drama ‘The Wager’ starring Leonardo DiCaprio, directed by Martin Scorsese will come to Apple TV+
- Apple TV Plus original dramas “Pachinko” and “Swagger” earn AAFCA TV Honors awards
- Apple TV Plus released trailer for new “Surfside Girls” series premiering on August 19, 2022
- Apple TV Plus announces new docuseries “Gutsy” from Hillary and Chelsea Clinton
- Apple TV+ to premiere Jennifer Lawrence’s new movie “Causeway”
- Apple TV+ original dramas “Pachinko” and “Swagger” earn AAFCA TV Honors awards
- Apple TV+ released trailer for new “Surfside Girls” series premiering on August 19, 2022
- Apple TV+ bagged 52 Emmy Award nominations with Ted Lasso in the lead for 2nd year in a row
- Apple TV+ bags 53 Hollywood Critics Association Awards nominations