Cupertino tech giant has updated the Apple Developer app to version 9.3 which features picture-in-picture support, organizational and accessibility improvements, and more.
Apple Developer app is designed for developers to easily access news, developer stories, watch informative videos, receive updated technical and community information, and more all in one place. In addition, it is a medium to watch Apple’s annual World Wide Developer Conference and watch or download videos from past events.
Apple Developer app is updated with new picture-in-picture support, improved Bookmarks list, Voice Control for the sidebar, and more
Now, experiencing WWDC will be more enjoyable for developers with PiP support. They can simply minimize the app to continue watching the conference while checking their messages, sending emails, browsing social media, or other activities. The new 9.3 update includes more improvements like VoiceOver support for images, smarter organization of Bookmarks and Continue Watching lists, and more.
The release notes read:
- You can now use the Continue Watching widget on macOS.
- We now sort Bookmarks and Continue Watching lists more predictably.
- You can now show or hide the sidebar using a menu item or a keyboard shortcut.
- We’ve made a number of accessibility improvements, including enabling Voice Control for the sidebar and improving VoiceOver support for images.
- We’ve fixed bugs and added various other enhancements.
Apple Developer app is available on App Store for free with a $99 in-app purchase to register for the Apple Developer program. It is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch running on iOS 14.1 or later, Mac running on macOS 11.1 or later, and Apple TV running on tvOS 14.3 or later.