Apple Fitness+ has launched new ‘Time to Walk’ episodes, an all-new Artist Spotlight series, and workouts by Jeanette Jenkins fitness trainer. Apple Fitness+ is the company’s Apple Watch-centered fitness service which offers a diverse variety of home workouts designed by expert trainers. In addition, the service also offers ‘Time to Walk’ audio episodes by public figures like musicians, writers, actors, politicians, journalists, singers, and more, so users can listen to the people who inspire them while looking after their health.
Everything new on Apple Fitness+
Fitness+ subscribers can select the type and length of the workout depending on their mood and need and they can watch the session across Apple devices: iPhone, iPad, Apple TV. Paired with AirPods or compatible Bluetooth headphones, users can take their workout outdoors, take a walk while listening to stories of influential individuals. On June 28, the service brought exciting new additions.
New ‘Time to Walk’ episodes
Here are the new guest on ‘Time to Walk’ sharing their personal life lessons, journeys, photos, listening to their recommended shot playlists, and more.
- Award-winning actress Gina Rodriguez, from the acclaimed television series “Jane the Virgin.” She talks about learning resilience from her dad and how she built confidence in everything from her body image to feeling part of a community.
- Anthony Joshua, British Olympic gold medalist for boxing and two-time Heavyweight Champion of the World.
- Cynthia Erivo, Grammy, Emmy, and Tony Award-winning actress, singer, songwriter, and producer, as well as Academy Award, Golden Globe, and SAG nominee.
- Joan Benoit Samuelson, gold medalist in the first-ever women’s Olympic marathon and winner of multiple international marathons, including Boston and Chicago.
- Marsai Martin, award-winning actress from the hit show “Black-ish” and the youngest working executive producer in Hollywood at age 14 for her feature film “Little.”
- Michaela Jaé “MJ” Rodriguez, actress and singer known for her role in the award-winning drama “Pose.”
- Naomi Campbell, supermodel, activist, and businesswoman.
- Randall Park, actor, writer, and producer appearing in both the Marvel and DC universes, and in the TV series “Fresh Off the Boat.”
- Dr. Sanjay Gupta, a practicing neurosurgeon and CNN’s chief medical correspondent.
- Stephen Fry, actor, writer, and presenter.
New Artist Spotlight series for Apple Fitness+
Fitness+ is deeply integrated with Apple Music to play the right beat to move users’ feet. The company offers the ‘Artist Spotlight’ series which offers playlists dedicated to a single music artist. Now, every Monday for 4 weeks, new workouts featuring the following artists will appear in the service.
- Alicia Keys
- Jennifer Lopez
- Keith Urban
- Lady Gaga
New Workouts by Jeanette Jenkins
Jeanette Jenkins, the HIIT and Strength expert is bringing seven new workouts with her “creativity, style, and high-intensity combinations layered on top”.
Jay Blahnik, Apple’s senior director of Fitness Technologies describes the latest addition to the service as inspiring and exciting. He said that;
“With Fitness+, we’re bringing users a range of exciting new workout options to inspire them to stay active and make fitness a consistent part of their lifestyle — whether that’s going for a walk with one of the amazing Time to Walk guests or pushing through a high-energy HIIT class with Jeanette Jenkins. Music is at the heart of making workouts fun and keeping us motivated. A good playlist pushes you. That’s why our new Artist Spotlight series, where the entire playlist for a workout is fueled by a single legendary artist, will be so inviting for users to mix up their fitness routines.”
- Apple Watch Fitness buffs can order their physical activity pins
- Apple Fitness+ is adding new workouts for pregnancy and older adults with a new Yoga trainer
- Apple Fitness+ works without an Apple Watch on iPhone and iPad
- Apple Fitness+ launches new weekly series and ‘Studio Series Playlists’ on Apple Music