Apple is continuing its “Shot on iPhone” series with the release of the new short film. The latest “Shot on iPhone 14 Pro” film called “Fursat” is a 30-minute film directed by Indian Vishal Bhardwaj which was recorded completely on Apple’s latest flagship smartphone, the iPhone 14 Pro.
Previously Apple CEO Tim Cook shared a short “Shot on iPhone 14 Pro” film for the Chinese New Year that “reminded us of the efforts needed to overcome the adversity of life.” And now Apple shares another short film as part of its “Shot on iPhone” marketing series.
“Furat” is a short and unusual love story completely shot on an iPhone 14 Pro
In the past, Apple also partnered with film director Peng Fei to showcase the potentialities of its smartphones in professional film settings. And now Apple partnered with film director Vishal Bhardwaj and shared a short film entirely “Shot on iPhone 14 Pro” entitled “Fursat” on its official YouTube channel.
“Fursat” is a short and peculiar love story of a doctor played by Wamiqa Gabbi and a man obsessed with the future played by Ishaan shot in Rajasthan, India, and on iPhone 14 Pro.
The 30-minute film features romance, drama, great music, the importance of time, and action to tell viewers that one should not overlook what one has in the present in pursuit of the future.
The film was shot completely shot on an iPhone 14 Pro, which features a 48-megapixel Wide lens and offers a new Action Mode with a smooth-looking video that ignores camera shaking, motion, and vibrations.
Shot on iPhone 14 Pro by director Vishal Bhardwaj, “Fursat” is a magical story about a man so obsessed with controlling the future that he risks losing what he holds most precious in the present. Cast: Ishaan, Wamiqa Gabbi.
Apple’s “Shot on iPhone” series is a long-running ad campaign, with Apple commissioning several short films.
- Apple’s install base is now over 2 billion active devices, a milestone achievement
- Apple reports $117.2 billion in revenue with a 5% decline in Q1, 2023
- Apple does not plan on replacing its outgoing VP of industrial design, employees ‘irked’
- Apple execs explain why the original HomePod was resurrected in new interviews
- Apple Pay Valentine’s Day promo offers discounts on flowers and cards for your loved ones
- iPhone 14 Plus demand is still weak, but Apple still plans on releasing an iPhone 15 Plus
- Apple and Google asked to ban TikTok by US senator