Apple Support app has been updated to version 4.6 which includes support for customers with AppleCare+ for Business Essentials, performance improvements, and bug fixes.
Apple Support app offers users the support they need for Apple products in one place like personalized access to solutions for Apple products and services, managing their subscriptions, resetting Apple ID passwords, getting guided step-by-step solutions, and much more. Now all Apple Support features are available to Business Essentials customers.
Apple Support app’s personalized assistance is now available to Business Essentials customers with AppleCare+
Apple is pushing its services by combining different products and services like Business Essentials and AppleCare+, warranty plans for Apple products that cover accidental and theft incidents, and provide support.
Business Essentials is Apple’s new service for small businesses to manage their employees’ onboarding by deploying, configuring, and managing Apple products. Now Business Essentials customers with AppleCare+ warranty coverage can use the Apple Support app. The release notes of the Apple Support app new update reads:
- Support now available for customers with AppleCare+ for Business Essentials
- Performance enhancements and bug fixes
Business Essentials customers can opt for any of the following AppleCare plans which suit their needs:
- The $9.99 monthly plan offers coverage for a single device, 50GB storage, one repair credit, onsite repairs, and 24/7 end-user support.
- The $19.99/monthly plan offers coverage for up to 3 devices per user, 200GB storage, two repair credits, onsite repairs, and 24/7 end-user support.
- The $24.99/monthly plan offers coverage for up to 3 devices per user, 2TB storage, two repair credits, onsite repairs, and 24/7 end-user support.
Download the Apple Support app from App Store for free. It is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch and requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Apple updates iWork suite with new productivity features, improvements and more
- iPhone SE 2022 weak demand might slightly impact Apple iPhone revenue in 2022 – Analyst
- Third-party apps on iOS App Store are more successful than Apple’s own apps across several categories- Report