Apple TV+ has announced that the new murder mystery comedy “The Afterparty” series will premiere on Friday, January 28, 2022. The series will debut with the first three episodes of the eight-episodes long Season 1, which will be followed by a new episode weekly, every Friday.
Chris Miller is the director, showrunner, and executive producer of the new series. In addition, Anthony King is the executive producing the show.
The upcoming murder mystery comedy “The Afterparty” series will debut on Jan 28, 2022, on Apple TV+
From award-winners Chris Miller and Phil Lord, the comedy series is called the “gene-defying” which focuses on a murder mystery at a high school reunion. “Each episode explores a different character’s account of the fateful evening in question, all through the lens of popular film genres and unique visuals to match the storyteller’s perspective.”
The cast of the ensemble includes Tiffany Haddish from “Girls Trip,” Sam Richardson from “The Tomorrow War”, Zoë Chao from “Love Life”, Ben Schwartz from “Space Force”, Ike Barinholtz from “The Mindy Project”, Ilana Glazer from “Broad City”, Jamie Demetriou from “Fleabag” and Dave Franco from “The Rental”.
The new Apple original comedy series will join a slate of critically lauded hit comedy series on Apple TV+ including the Emmy Award-winning “Ted Lasso,” the Peabody Award-winning “Dickinson,” “Mythic Quest,” the Emmy Award-nominated “Central Park,” and the recently added “Acapulco” and “The Shrink Next Door.” – Apple
- Olivier Martinez joins Maya Rudolph on Apple TV+ upcoming comedy series
- Apple TV+ orders new “The Reluctant Traveler” series hosted by Eugene Levy
- Apple TV+ new “Dr Brain” Korean sci-fi drama series set to debut soon – November 4, 2021
- Apple TV+ releases the teaser trailer of “Fraggle Rock: Back to the Rock” coming in Jan, 2022
- How to AirPlay music and video from iPhone or iPad to macOS Monterey
- How to create a Fitness Focus mode to limit distractions while working out