Download iOS 15.1.1 IPSW files directly from Apple’s servers, for iPhone 12 and iPhone 13 models.
Apple released iOS 15.1.1 exclusively for iPhone 12 and iPhone 13 models today. The update contains just a single fix that improves call drop performance on these smartphones. The previous major software update was iOS 15.1 and iPadOS 15.1 which had new features like SharePlay, vaccination cards in Wallet, and ProRes video recording for iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max.
Although updating to iOS 15.1.1 on an iPhone is a very simple process, sometimes you need access to the firmware file for device restoration or clean installation requirements. You can download iOS 15.1.1 IPSW files for your iPhone model to not only restore it using iTunes (Windows) or Finder (Mac), but you can also use it to downgrade your device later, as long as Apple is signing the software update.
Download iOS 15.1.1 IPSW files
The download links to these firmware files are directly from Apple’s servers. Simply click on any of the links to start the download.
- iPhone 13
- iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 13 mini
- iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 mini
Check out our coverage of iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 features below:
- Messages in iOS 15: Shared with You, better integration with other Apple apps and more
- FaceTime in iOS 15: Spatial Audio, SharePlay, cross platform calls and more
- iOS 15 features WPA3 security for hotspot connections
- Here is how Siri works offline in iOS 15
- What is iCloud+ Private Relay in iOS 15 and macOS Monterey, and how does it work?
- iOS 15 allows users to update to beta release when restoring device from iCloud backups
- iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 allow developers to access more of a device’s RAM
- How to make a FaceTime call to Android users on iOS 15
- iOS 15 and macOS Monterey get password authenticator for two-factor authentication
- Safari in iOS 15 and macOS Monterey features new design, Tab Groups and switches to HTTPS for compatible websites
- iOS 15 features new Memoji customization options with 40 new outfits, new stickers and multicolored headwear options
- Users can mark specific subjects for Photos to suggest less often as featured images in iOS 15
- iOS 15 and macOS Monterey will support 15-second gameplay recordings via game controllers
- iOS 15 and macOS Monterey to simulate Spatial Audio for non-Dolby content with new option called ‘Spatialize Stereo’
- iOS 15 brings back date picker wheel and text selection magnification
- Apple Maps in iOS 15 will offer more details in cities, night mode, and immersive 3-D experience
- New intelligence features in iOS 15: Live Text, Visual Look Up, smarter Siri, much more
- iOS 15 features revamped Apple TV Remote within Control Center
- Find My can track devices that are turned off or erased with iOS 15
- Find My Separation Alerts in iOS 15 will inform you if you leave an Apple device behind
- Apple finally launches Screen Time API for app developers with iOS 15
- iOS 15 apps: new features in Wallet, Photos, Weather and Apple Maps
- Here are all the new Apple Maps features in iOS 15