Apple recently unveiled iOS 15 at WWDC 21. Along with major design and usability improvements, the software update brings a ton of new customization options for Memoji which include over 40 different outfit choices, new multicolored headgear options, new accessibility options, and much more.
iOS 15 features a ton of new Memoji customization options including new outfits, stickers, and more
Users can now customize their Memoji with over 40 new outfit choices to reflect the style, mood, or season. Users can also choose up to three different colors for their outfits. Apple has also added new multicolored headwear to Memoji so that users can represent their favorite sports team or university by choosing up to three colors for headwear.
In addition to this, users can now customize their Memoji with three new glasses options, including heart, star, and retro shapes. Users can further customize the glasses by selecting the color of their frame and lenses. On the topic of eyes, users can now select a different color for their left eye and their right eye. Apple is also expanding its accessibility offerings with cochlear implants, oxygen tubes, and a soft helmet so users can better represent themselves.
There are nine new Memoji stickers available in iOS 15 that let users send a shaka, a hand wave, a lightbulb moment, and more. Some stickers also have the torso in the frame so users can show off their Memoji’s customized outfits. Note that Memoji stickers that include the upper body are absent in beta 1 of the software update.
Beta 1 for iOS 15 is currently available for developers to test out. A public beta will be made available sometime in July, while the official release will be rolling out this fall.
- Users can mark specific subjects for Photos to suggest less often as featured images in iOS 15
- New intelligence features in iOS 15: Live Text, Visual Look Up and smarter Siri, much more
- iOS 15 and macOS Monterey to simulate Spatial Audio for non-Dolby content with new option called ‘Spatialize Stereo’
- Apple Maps in iOS 15 will offer more details in cities, night mode, and immersive 3-D experience
- Apple makes privacy stronger in iOS 15 with new App Privacy Report, secure paste and more