Rumor mills claim that Apple will introduce a new iPhone 15 Ultra model this year. The latest model, the alleged iPhone 15 Ultra, would further widen the gap between pro and standard models.
Now, designer Jonas Daehnert has created renders of the iPhone 15 Ultra which image the new model to feature a titanium casing and a two-tone color theme like the 2022 Apple Watch Ultra.
Concept iPhone 15 Ultra images new camera module
According to industry reports, the upcoming highest-end iPhone 15 model will replace the 6.7-inch Pro Max model and will be branded Ultra like the Apple Watch Ultra and M1 Ultra chip. It is also expected to start from 256GB and will feature two front cameras, and USB-C connectivity.
However, Daehnert‘s designs are not based on those reports and are created to see the adaptation of the Apple Watch Ultra’s design in the new Ultra model. He wrote on Twitter that,
“It’s just for fun, of course. It doesn’t based on leaks. I simply adapted the design of the Watch Ultra and combined it with a smaller Pro.”
The concept images a bulky titanium casing with rounded edges, protruding side button, a circular silent/ringer button, and an orange Action Button. The bottom features the speaker and an orange-accented USB-C port.
The front of the smartphone features a pill+hole-shaped notch with Dynamic Island and the back features a camera module with an embedded lens.
- Apple may offer higher-end iPhone 16 alongside Pro and Pro Max models
- Periscope camera lens will be exclusive to the 2024 iPhone 16 Pro Max
- iPhone 15 Pro might use new design with thinner curved bezels
- iPhone 15 Pro to exclusively feature Wi-Fi 6E confirms leaked document
- iPhone 14 Plus demand still weak, but Apple still plans on releasing an iPhone 15 Plus
- Apple Arcade game releases on iPhone, iPad , Mac and Apple TV [New: Castle Crumble]