Apple announced all the new features coming to iPhone, iPad, and Mac this Fall at the WWDC 2022. One of the upcoming innovative and productive tools is FreeForm which will enable users to collaborate in real-time. Available across iOS 16, iPadOS 16, and macOS Ventura this Fall.
With support for Apple Pencil, FreeForm will allow users to collaborate in real-time
Integrated with FaceTime and iMessage, FreeForm will empower users to start a collaborative session with family, friends, or colleagues in real-time.
The new collaborative tool offers a flexible canvas for users to brainstorm ideas, finalize a presentation, or work on a project together. With full support for Apple Pencil on iPadOS 16, users will also be able to write, draw or annotate. Here is everything available on FreeForm:
- A flexible canvas for new projects or brainstorming sessions that is only limited by users’ imagination.
- Users can write and/or draw on the canvas, and move them anywhere around as their need.
- The app’s canvas supports all forms of files for users to conveniently embed images, video, audio, PDFs, documents, and web links.
- Real‑time collaboration allows all participants to view others’ contributions as they add content and make edits.
- Users can see updates from the participants right in their conversations in Messages. Moreover, they can easily start a FaceTime call directly from the app through a simple tap.
- Apple executives say iOS 16 Lock Screen is “an act of love” in an exclusive interview
- Some iPadOS 16 features will only come to iPads with the M1 chip
- Some macOS Ventura features will be coming to Apple Silicon Macs only
- The Talk Show WWDC 22′ Craig Federighi and Greg Joswiak discuss iOS, macOS Ventura, CarPlay and more
- iOS 16 brings new Walkie-Talkie API for developers to offer rapid communication
- Stage Manager is exclusively available on M1 iPads because of Apple Silicon’s large internal memory
- watchOS 9 introduces new watch faces, sleep stages, AFib History feature and more