Although we are months away from the launch of the iPhone 15 series, reports on the Pro models of the upcoming series have been pouring in. Apple leaker @ShrimpApplePro has doubled down on his previous claim that iPhone 15 Pro models will feature thinner bezels.
Except for thinner bezels, iPhone 15 Pro to have the same display design as the iPhone 14 Pro
Earlier, ShrimpApplePro reported that the new iPhone 15 series would have the same display design as the iPhone 14 series but the Pro models would feature thinner bezels with curved edges.
Now, the leaker states that sources have confirmed the thinner bezel design change but not curved bezels. But also cautioned that it is only February, and things might change by the time the smartphones go into mass production.
Other sources agree the on info, saying the bezels on the pros will be thinner. https://t.co/eEfT0QvCRJ
— ShrimpApplePro 🍤 (@VNchocoTaco) February 14, 2023
According to other sources, it is claimed that iPhone 15 Pro would feature an advanced A17 Bionic chip built on a 3nm process, a camera system with periscope lens with 5x or 10x optical zoom, brighter display with 2,500 nits, Wi-Fi 6E, faster USB-C speeds, and 8GB of RAM.
It is also speculated that Apple might replace the 6.7-inch Pro Max model with iPhone 15 Ultra to further widen the gap between standard and pro models. The Ultra model might feature two front cameras and a USB-C port.
- The performance of the iPhone 15’s USB-C port may rely on Apple certified accessories
- OLED display for 2024 iPad Pro to be supplied by Samsung and LG
- Apple TV owners no longer need an iPhone or iPad to accept iCloud terms
- Apple shares premiere date for season three of “Ted Lasso” in new teaser
- Apple’s 27-inch display with mini-LEDs and ProMotion will not launch this spring
- New MacBook Air series to arrive in Q2, 2022
- Rumored 15.5-inch MacBook Air to arrive this April
- 24-inch iMac will not be updated this year, M3 variant to arrive next year