Pixelmator Pro is updated to version 3.0 which brings more than two hundred design templates, sixteen editable mockups, and much more. All the new features are created to provide macOS users with innovative tools to let their creativity flow.
With 4.8 out of 5 stars, Pixelmator Pro is a powerful image editor designed exclusively for Mac. Its previous 2.4 update added support for the M1 Ultra chip and new vector shapes, layer subtitles, shapes browser, photo browser, and other features.
Here are all the new features on Pixelmator Pro 3.0 on macOS
To further enhance macOS users’ photo editing experience, the new Pixelmator Pro 3.0 introduces the following tools:
- More than 200 templates including social media posts, posters, resumes, brands, and others for users to build eye-catching creative projects, effortlessly.
- Each template features built-in alternative elements like shapes, effects, and illustrations.
- On-canvas controls to quickly replace placeholder content.
- Redesigned template browser to easily search for templates by name or keyword.
- Preset browser to search for image size preset, change document orientation, and more.
- 16 fully customizable mockups to adjust lighting, recolor objects, replace placeholder images, and more to compliment the design. “Replace placeholder images with AI‑powered features that intelligently remove backgrounds, increase resolution, and more.”
- Available on iPhone, iPad and Mac.
- Alternative color palettes are exclusively created for each template to choose the most suitable for the design.
- Pixelmator Pro automatically generates color palettes in a particular design using the colors of used elements like styles, text and others.
- Color palettes can be easily duplicated between documents or removed.
Download the new Pixelmator Pro 3.0 from the Mac App Store for $39.99. It is compatible with Mac running on macOS 11.0 or later.